1. Heart in your Heartbreak by The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - heard this on Made in Chelsea (their music dept are in the know) and loved it instantly. Super catchy and summery - my 5 spotify listens were gone within a day.
2. Latchmere by The Maccabees - in honour of their awesome, and rare performance of it last night (see below), and because I was shocked that even some hardcore fans had never heard this brilliant song.
3. Man On Fire by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - the first single of the new album, beautiful, uplifting and perfect :)
4. Take a Walk by Passion Pit - in the words of Eoghan McDermott 'how could you not like this song'
5. Second Hand by We Were Evergreen- a new French band, mixing catchy beats with beautiful harmonies, I have Nylon to thank for this !